UK Armed Forces RFC Sponsorship Representative
1. The position of UKAF Rugby Football Club (UKAF RFC) Sponsorship Representative is available now to any MOD employee as a OF3 to OF5. The closing date for applications is the 22nd March 2019.
2. The successful applicant will work directly for the Chairman of UKAF RFC with duties including the following:
- Identify and engage with potential sponsors - those local to the match & national/international businesses- in writing, and in person.
- Maintain year-round relations with key personnel within sponsors and potential sponsors (including the RBL). Must include in-person meets as well as email and telephone communications.
- Work with Team Ethos to deconflict approaches to sponsors, manage sponsor relations and maximise UKAF RFC income
- Develop annual sponsorship targets and the sponsorship offer in collaboration with the UKAF RFC Committee.
- Ensure all commitments to sponsors are met through liaison with other UKAF RFC staff and all products incorporate the correct logos and branding of our sponsors.
- Ensure all sponsorship is compliant with regulations.
- Continuously improve the UKAF RFC sponsorship offer and manage media exposure and the brand in liaison with the UKAF RFC Committee.
3. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual, working within the UKAF RFC.
4. Please show your interest in this job by contacting the undersigned with any previous experience you may have and/or your reasons for applying or for further information.
Katie Sharman | Sqn Ldr | UK Armed Forces Rugby Union Secretary | email@example.com | Mil: 95221 7295 | Civ: (+44) 01494 497295 | Personal: 07859 074225